Sunday 6 December 2015

Haul feat Real Techniques, Freedom, Boots, Soap & Glory, Boujois, Maybelline, Natural Collection



 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you a recent haul of make up, skin care and hair products. 
I have been using a new night cream that hasn't been working very well and had me breaking out. Not great I can tell you. I was on a mission to get some products that could help with getting rid of them as fast as I possibly could.
In Superdrug, the Real Techniques brushes were all half price, which was a little bit of luck as I was going to be buying the expert face brushes anyway and I think I may have gone a little mad, though I would have bought more but they were nearly all gone :(
Since purchasing this little lot, I have tried the spot clearing items and I can tell you my thoughts, the Clearasil rapid action pads are terrible, they had way too much alcohol on them for me to use though I did try 1 and it stung my skin like crazy.
T-Zone rapid zappit gel: I really liked this, I used it in conjunction with the Boots tea tree & witch hazel which I will be writing a review on both products in the not too distant future. 
I needed some new hand sanitiser and when I saw that Soap & Glory had brought some out in the sugar crush formula, I had to have me some of that and yup, I did get a sneaky hand food in the 3for2 offer that boots were doing at the time. How could I not?
 My mascara was also about to come to the 3 month cut off and I needed to get some more of my all time favourite waterproof mascara from Natural Collection and at £1.99, I always pick 2 up when I am out of my mascara.
 I did need some new undereye concealers and knew that I liked both the Maybeline instant eye eraser & the Bourjoise healthy mix concealer. Bourjois was having a spend £15 and get a free gift, so I purchased the 123 perfect cc eye cream (was gutted about this as when I got home, there was literally nothing in the packaging, it was completely empty) but when I saw what was in the gift, I was more than happy with my purchases.
















It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass





xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.