Sunday 27 December 2015

NOTD: ME ME ME 60 Vivasciious


                                                  Hello my lovelies, how are you?
                                                   I hope you are all keeping well?
                  Today I thought I would share with you a stunning little polish in today's NOTD: 
ME ME  ME in the shade vivacious. I have to say that this is my first ever Me Me Me nail polish and I am suitably impressed. 
It was opaque in 2 coats, lasted 3 days on my nails with no chipping, the ease of applying it was good with no streaking. 
A great formula that I will be in vesting in more in the not too distant future.
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.