Wednesday 23 December 2015

Zoeva Smoky Palette

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a stunning little palette by Zoeva: Smoky. I had never heard of Zoeva until I was checking out google on the Urban Decay Smoky palette and weirdly, this came up. I had to investigate, right?
I found it here for just £15.50 and I just had to get it to try it didn't I? Of course I did, I would be crazy not to.
I have now had this beauty for such a few months now and I can categorically say that I have given this a good old run for its money usage wise I can tell you.
I am going to shock some people and say that I reach for this over my Urban Decay Smoky palette, don't get me wrong, I still love the UD palette but there is something special about this particular  Zoeva palette.
The pigmentation is phenomenal, just the lightest touch with your finger or brush is all that is needed, they feel so soft to the touch that it feels as though they are going to melt but they just don't. There is no fall out, no chalkiness or powderiness to them at all. They last for hours with or without primer. 
I seriously can't recommend this palette enough. I loved it that much that I have purchased more since and yes, I do want them all.
Have you tried anything from the Zoeva brand? What do you think of them and do you have any recommendations?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.