Saturday 19 December 2015

Loreal skin perfecting radience revealing exfoliator

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I don't now about you but I am definitely getting in the spirit of Christmas, the last few years have been hard and I haven't been feeling the love but this year, I am defo on top form. I have my little girl who I love dearly and makes every day special. She is just amazing.
I think I have had enough of a ramble, don't you?#
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Loreal skin perfection radiance revealing gentle exfoliator (yup, that is a mouthful lol). I have been using this exfoliator for the past 3 weeks and I have to say that it is brilliant. It has more than enough "bits" in there and that are just fine enough to do what it says.
It really does brighten  my skin when I am using it, I feel so fresh and clean afterwards that I went out and bought another 1 the week after starting using it/ I love it that much. I highly recommend this exfoliator to anyone that has dry/combination skin and needs that little bit of help getting that all elusive "glow".

If you like the look of the exfoliator, you can get it here for £4.49 though it is on offer at the moment at 2 for £6, I love it and highly recommend it.


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass



xxxx



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.