Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Beauty Questions Tag

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Today I thought I would do the Christmas beauty tag as I seriously enjoy reading tags and thought I would jump on the band wagon and give it a go. Here goes....

1) Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
I think I haven't done too bad to be fair though there have been the odd occasion where I have skipped on a couple of steps but all in all, I think I have been a good girl.

2) What's the go-to beauty, make up or skincare product you would gift to your family & friends?
In all fairness, I think I would gift a stocking filled with all the winter essentials like a good lip balm, foot cream hand cream, body cream, nail & cuticle oil as the cold literally sucks all of the moisture from every part of our bodies and we (I know I do) sometimes neglect certain parts.

3) Do you mind gifting high end product or rater drugstore products to others?
In all fairness, it really does depend on the person, I have a sister who would not value a high end make up item over a drugstore item, she just would not appreciate it and would think I was nuts. So, it would definitely depend on the person that I am gifting to.

4) What are the beauty products you are hoping to see under your Christmas tree this year?
I would love to see Benefits Rocketaur blusher but I am not holding out much hope as it is a tad expensive for my family or friends to spend that kind of money on for me. 

5) What is the beauty product that you are dreading to see under your Xmas tree this year?
That is easy, body spray as I don't really use them. I end up using them as air fresheners in my bedroom. 

6) Are you participating in blogmas this year?
I definitely won't be doing blogmas as I seriously don't feel up to doing to much blogging over the November & December periods ass it is the time my mother passed away a couple years back and it still hits me hard every year. I write out posts for the festive period and schedule them to go out regularly until I am back to my normal self.

7) Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a gift? What was it and did you enjoy it?
It hasn't been until the past 5 years or so that I started to recieve make up as presents, it was always smellies as beauty products that I would receive and I have to say that the Bodyshop body butters were always my favourites.

8) What mini size product would you recommend as a stocking filler?
I would have to say mini perfumes and hand creams, they are always fantastic for putting in your handbag.

9) Would you rather your friends & family ask you what gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
It is a well known fact that I don't really like surprises though having said that, every year, there is the 1 surprise that always amazes me like this year, out of everything that I got, my favourite had to be a Xmas jumper that sings to me lol.

10) What is your favourite way to show Xmas spirit through your look or outfit?
It is a tradition in our house to get all dressed up but last year we tried something new and we all wore Xmas onsies or pyjamas, this year we are dressing up as elves and reindeer. It is going to be  hilarious. I don't know what we will do next year but I am looking forward to it.

There you go, a little bit of festive spirit to get you in the mood for a little bit of fun. I tag everyone who is reading this, to have a go, what have you got to lose?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.