Friday 4 December 2015

NOTD: DD Berry Lemonade


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the nail polish by the indie brand DD in the shade Berry Lemonade. In all fairness, I have never heard of this brand before and still don't know anything about them, I just received this as a freebie with a whole bunch of nail polishes that I bought from a fellow nail polish addict. Even now though, I am still none the wiser as to the brand DD. Ah well, never mind.
In the bottle this looks stunning but on me, the yellow just does not suit my yellow under toned skin. However, it really is a stunning polish and looks amazing on a friend of mine. It was opaque in 2 coats and lasted 2 days which is extremely good on my nails.

Have you heard of DD nail polish? If you have could you leave information for me in the comments please? I would love to know more about them and maybe purchase form them myself.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta now
Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.