Sunday 13 December 2015

No7 eye serum review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts with you of the Boots N07 youthful eye serum* that I received free from Boots. 
 I have been using this every night for the past 3 weeks and in that time, I have nearly come to the end of the tube, which for me, is a bit of a pain as I was hoping it would last at least 5 to 6 weeks. As for the claim that in jut 4 weeks it reduces wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness is a little far fetched, having said that, it does help with sore and itchy eyes.
At £19.50 I do think this is a tad expensive for what it is and for that reason alone, I will not repurchase, even using the £5 voucher takes it down to £14.50 and with it being a monthly purchase, it is not something that I would want to pay, especially as I get the same effect from the cucumber eye gel (review here).

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx




*Received free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.