Tuesday 29 December 2015

NOTD: Revlon Parfumerie Winermint


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are keeping well?
Today I thought I would share with you a stunning nail polish by Revlon, it is 1 of the parfumerie polishes in the shade wintermint and I have to say, Damn! It is 1 of my favourite from the high street. Just stunning. You can find it here for £6.49 and is currently on a 3 for 2 offer atm which makes it even more of a steal. Though this past year, the parfumerie's have been in the Pound shops but have have been going pretty fast.
Anyway, onto the reason I love it so much...it is very nearly opaque in 1 coat but I personally prefer to put on 2 coats just to be sure. The colour alone is just beautiful, it is just so refreshing and I wear it all year round, it is perfect for the warm and colder months. The scent really does smell of mints and linger s for a good while. It lasts for 5 days on my nails though there are a couple of minor chips after 2 days but that is easily repaired. I have pretty much all the shades in this formula, I love them that much. I can't rave about them enough and have no issues in recommending them to anyone and everyone.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.