Monday 21 December 2015

NOTD: Rimmel Disco Fever

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a stunning NOTD featuring Rimmel's disco fever. It is a stunning plummy fuchsia shade that is opaque in just 2 coats, the flat, wider brush makes it easier to paint your nails in 1 stroke. Though it did only last 2 days on my nails without chipping, that is a big deal with my nails as they only mostly last the 1 day. I love this shade and I highly recommend you trying it.
Have you tried any Rimmel nail polishes? Do you have any recommendations that you think I should try?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.