Tuesday 15 December 2015

Loved enough to repurchase: Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are well?
Today I thought I would share with you a product that I have loved enough to repurchase: Lush lip scrub. I have had the scrub in sweet lips and bubblegum though I would really like to try the popcorn version but it is always out of stock when I go in which is a little but gutting for me. I know I can order online but it isn't quite the same is it?
I was sent the bubblegum flavour in a swap from a lovely lady and she saved me taking the trip into Liverpool to buy a new one. I have to say that this does taste absolutely amazing.
Why do I love the scrub so much? I have such sensitive lips that in the sun they can burn very easily  and then in the colder months, my lips can chap even with the best lip balm on my lips. This bad boy helps with the removal of dead skin without hurting my lips anymore than they already do. The scrub also lasts so long, I have literally had this now for a year and I have only just finished it. 
At first, to me anyway, the price was a little steep at £5.50 but when I think about how long this bad boy lasts, it is worth every penny if not more. I highly recommend it over any other lip scrub out there. This scrub has now been an essential part of my daily skincare routine that I can't see me ever being without it, I don't know of an alternative that works as well for a similar price point and that lasts a similar length of time. I can't recommend the Lush lip scrubs highly enough, they are fantastic. If you would like to try them for yourself you can get them here.


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.