Sunday 6 December 2015

Make me awake feat Nuxe Pantene Lush, Clinique & Boots


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?
Today I thought I would share with you how I make myself look and feel awake when you are feeling anything but. The past 2 weeks have been crazy, hectic for me and has finally starting to take its toll on my skin, hair and lips. 
I needed to take action and this is what I did: i knew I wouldn't have time to wash my hair and turned to Pantene to help give it a little bit of life by using the instant repair & overnight protection spray which I left on overnight to do it's magic.
After cleansing my face I applied the Nuxe 24hr soothing & rehydrating face mask to my face and eye contours for 10 minutes. 
I then scrubbed my lips with the lush lip scrub in bubble gum which I have reviewed here. Once I had finished scrubbing my lips I then applied the Boots lip balm and the Clinique hand & nail cream which is a God send in the colder months for me. I just think it is phenomenal.
After removing the mask & with moisturiser.
 What a difference a day makes: I feel so energised and raring to take on the world, or at least whatever is thrown my way. 
Next day & no make up.


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,


Ta Ta for now & have a merry Christmas from me and my gorgeous girl Bethany.


Luscious Lass





xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.