Tuesday 29 December 2015

Love or Hate: Foundations

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with  you my thoughts on some foundations that I have been using over the past 6-12 months and why they don't work for me.

No7  instant radiance foundation here for £12.50: Oh boy, where do I start with this? I only tried this once and once was 1 too many times as this was so unbelievably runny it was like water. It claims to be a medium coverage but is very, very sheer and just disappeared within the hour on me. This is a definite no for me though 1 of my favourite BB creams is the No7 one and I just love it. 1/5

W7 HD foundation here for £4.99: This looks beautiful on, a light to medium coverage without looking cakey and I do like it.However, it sadly only lasts a couple of hours on me and I need a foundation to last 8 hours and more for my work but this sadly, just did not cut the mustard. 2/5
Max Factor 2 in 1 foundation & serum here for £12.99: Now this is 1 that I just out and out did not like on me at all, it was to "dewy" on me and it clung to all dry patches, even where there wasn't any. It was a good medium coverage, was very easy to apply and did last the 8 hours minimum that I need. 1/5

Clarins everlasting foundation here for £27.50: This is definitely the most expensive out of all of the foundations but it is not the best and considering the price point, I would expect it to be. Don't get me wrong, it was my favourite out of all of them but not enough to continue its use. It is a good medium to full coverage and can cling to dry patches, so is best if you have normal skin. It did last over 12 hours on me and that is amazing but for me, it was too heavy for me and could look cakey if too much is put on. 3/5

Elf flawless finish foundation here for £7.50: For a long time, I loved this foundation for just the everyday school run and when I needed to be out of the house for a couple of hours. On me, it only lasts 4 hours and does fade very quickly on me though if I'm just running to and form the school, that isn't an issue. If I like this foundation, why am I binning it? I have had it for nearly 2 years now and I am struggling to get any out and it seems to be separating. 3/5

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.