Thursday 17 December 2015

Dupe Alert: Mac Club Eyeshdow vs Freedom Smoulder 212


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all excited for Christmas?
I know I am, I love this time of year.

Today I thought I would share with you a dupe for 1 of my most favourite & repurchased eyeshadow, Mac club. Club is my all time favourite eyeshadow, it is a duo chrome finish which makes it just so unbelievably versatile for lid, crease and outer corner, I even wear it alone, I love it that much. 
There are a couple of dupes out there for club, MUA in pearl 12 ( you can see that here) and there is 1 in the Wet N Wild comfort zone palette ( I will do a post on that in the future). In this particular post, I will be duping club with Freedom's singe eyeshadow in shade from the smoulder set.
I have to say that the Freedom shadow is gorgeous in its own right, the consistency is so soft, not powdery in the slightest, the pigmentation is phenomenal and it stays on for hours with a primer on me which is a big deal for me. 
 I find that the Freedom shadow has less of the green tint to it but other than that, it is pretty spot on shade wise. I love the freedom eyeshadow and for anyone that doesn't own club and wants to try it, go for the Freedom eyeshadow here on the Beauty Crowd website for £1. 



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.