Monday 23 March 2015

Haul featuring MUA, Make Up Revolution and Beauty UK

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well.

I thought I would share with you a relatively small haul for a future series on budget brands with you but more on that in a future post. 
Anyway, I purchased the Beauty UK CC cream as I have heard some amazing things about this particular CC cream the MUA blusher in Lolly, Make up revolution concealers: The one concealer and the matte effect concealer. 
I have been using these products over the past week and so far, things are looking good. There will be a full review on all of these products in the not too distant future and I look forward to sharing that with you.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.