Wednesday 25 March 2015

Debenhams, Superdrug & Poundland Poundworld Haul


Hello my lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you a recent haul from Debenhams, Poundland/world and Superdrug. I must say that I do love a sneaky little bargain and I definately got that with some of these beauties. I know the Urban Decay eyeshadow may seem out of place in a budget haul but I only paid £2.60 for it as I had a £10 reward on my Debenhams card. Bargain or what? I did get it for my Theodora palette though I will show why in another post.
My next stop was Superdrug for both Make up Revolution and the MUA stand...I wanted to try the correcting powder from MUA for a while so decided to pick that up with the gorgeous Elyssium palette, stunning coloours and reminds me of my UD naked 3. MUR had a fair few items out of stock but had 1 eye primer left in "Stay Don't Stray" and I picked that up as I have trouble with eyeshadows sticking around longer than a couple of hours.
Next was the local Poundland & Poundworld where I picked up 3 Sally Hansen nail polishes (though 1 is for a friend), Revlon, sinful and Poundlands own brand nail polishes. I also bought a W7 celebrity eyeshadow quad and a tangle teaser for my little girl.
I do love a blooming good bargain and sometimes, on the odd occassion, something might not be worth it but luckily, this time, everything has worked out well. There will be reviews in the coming months on every product in this particular post (among others) but for now, here are the sexy products that I have bought.

It is that time where I say goodbye. Until the next time, remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.