Thursday 19 March 2015

Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 & 2 review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I can't believe that we are in March already, how crazy is that? Seriously scary how fast these past couple of months have gone by.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 & 2 palettes. I did, until recently, only wear matte eyeshadows but I have started to feel the love for the satin and pearl formula, though I still can't bring myself to use or even like, the glitter and shimmery eyeshadows.  I did find it difficult finding decent matte eyeshadows, so..... do I like any of these 
or am I still on the hunt for decent matte eyeshadows?

Naked basics 1: the eyeshadows a little bit powdery but only minimal but super super soft, so much so that I get a little thrill when I use this palette. The pigmentation is phenomenal but it is pretty much what I have come to expect from Urban Decay eyeshadows.  They are not all matte but that doesn't stop me loving this sexy little number. I do think though, that there are cheaper nude palettes out there that are nearly as good or just as good as but for some reason, (I genuinely couldn't tell you why) this is 1 of my favourite nude eyeshadow palettes. 9/10




Naked 2: Ooh another sexy number, this just isn't fair UD. Stop it with all these palettes, it is not fair on my bank balance lol. I have to admit to an addiction to palettes, so it was inevitable that I would buy this beauty.  Weirdly enough, I do like it but I just won't use it. Why? I just don't like the shades on me, it makes me feel rather unimpressed with it. It has 3 highlighters, though you could use 2 of them as lid shades but I am very particular in what I want and sadly, for me, this is not it. There is nothing wrong with the eyeshadows, pigmentation is great, the feel to them is buttery soft I just don't like it on me. I have since passed this on to a wonderful friend of mine and she adores it.  For me, it has to be a 5/10.



I guess it is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.