Saturday 7 March 2015

MUA Sale Haul

Hello my gorgeous beauties, how are you all?
I hope you are all keeping well?
I don't know about you but I am so glad to be in March, I find it to be a month of hope and happiness. I mean Spring is about to start and bbqs, beer gardens and flip flop weather is literally just around the corner and I can taste it lol.

I thought I would share a recent MUA haul in the Winter sale that they are currently having here and since this purchase, I am waiting on another delivery. I know, how naughty of me lol but there is method in my madness as I am also doing a budget make up challenge and some of these babies will be a part of it.
So, what did I get? Well, after a little bit of a persuasion, my little Shih Tzu decided it was fair if I had the contents of the box and she got to keep the box lol. She really wanted the box. I didn't get a whole bunch of make up but I didn't do too badly as I limited myself to just £20 for this particular haul and the Pro-Base smooth, set & prime was £5 and the spring Break palette was £4 so took the majority of the budget. However, the nail polish was 40p each and included int he 3for2 which made the 6 polishes 80p. Amazing or what? I have to admit that I have tried the nail polishes before and didn't rate them and since the haul, I have tried 1 of the polishes and I have to say that the formula has definately improved and will be in a future NOTD with Nails Inc. No complaints here on those polishes.
I have been recommended the Intense Kisses glosses and for 75p each, how could I possibly refuse? I was also recommended the power pouts and yes, I had to grab 1 of those for just £1. I did also get a couple of items from the new Spring collection: the Spring Break palette £4 and the Sweet Sheen in Peach Sheen which I have tried just the once so far and is absolutely lovely.
Before I can review any of these, I do like to try them for a couple of weeks (except the lip products and nail polishes) so that I can say for sure if I genuinely like them or not. I can never tell really after just one use and want to give the most honest review that I can possibly give.
Have you purchased anything from the sale or the new Spring Collection? Are there any items that you recommend I try? I would love to hear from you.








It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.