Friday 27 March 2015

Skin care body

Skin care: body

Hello ladies, I  hope you are all well?  Hello........... where has it gone? Holy molie, spring is here and you know what that means?  SUMMER is just around the corner. Ooh  hello big boy, where have you been hehehe.
Sorry about that, I guess I have a little bit of spring fever. 
Anyway, back to what I want to share with you today, my skin care routine and this one is all about the body.
As you can see, my go to body lotion/butter is Bodyshop, they are fantastic for my dry skin and I can even use it when I have a flare up of my eczema on my legs.(I have a variety of these to use up but my favourite scent so far is the strawberry as I don't need to use a perfume when I am using that.) There are 2 formula's 1 for normal skin and 1 for dry skin though I have eczema, I still prefer the normal skin version, it sinks into my skin quicker. Love it. 5/5
Avon SSS body shimmer oil: I must say that I do prefer the original dry oil from avon but as you may well see, I have a theme where I am trying to use everything up before I repurchase. I do like this one but would not repurchase as it is too glittery for me though it does soften my skin when i get out of the bath. 4/5
 
Loccitane hand cream: I do like this, it softens my hands like nobody's business and I will repurchase when I have used all of my hand creams (though could be a good while as I have a fair few). 4/5
So there you have it, my complete body skin care though it will change as I am trying to use up what I already have before I buy anymore products.
What are your go to skincare items? Would you recommend them?
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.