Saturday 21 March 2015

ELF HAUL


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well and doinng OK?

When I heard that ELF was no longer going to be available in the UK I was gutted as they sell some of my all time favourite make up products eg their Mineral powder foundation is amazing, I love it more than the Bare Minerals, I love their blushers and their lipsticks are just downright amazing. When I heard they weren't going be available here I had to get some of my favourites (or at least what was available of them)  and this is what I have purchased:














Since writing this, I have found out that the Lovely guys from the America Elf company have said on the UK facebook page here : (just keep checking back for updates)

An important message from the e.l.f. team:
Hey elfettes!
We want to thank you for shopping our UK distributor over the past 8 years, and have been so grateful to continue spreading the e.l.f. brand and message worldwide.
You may be wondering about the future of e.l.f. in the UK, and we’re excited to give you a very important update.
We’re thrilled to announce we plan to launch a new site to provide faster access to products, a greater breadth of products, and more frequent new product launches. That means you’ll be getting more of the e.l.f. Cosmetics you know and love and will be among the first to play with our latest products as they hit the site! We are working hard to get this up and running over the next few months and plan to keep you posted on any major timing updates here. We think you'll agree it will be worth the wait!
For the time being, you will continue to be able to purchase at http://eyeslipsface.co.uk while supplies last. If you have any questions on any current or outstanding orders, please email customerservices@eyeslipsface.co.uk. You can also continue posting your comments and questions here.

We look forward to serving you with our newest products and all your e.l.f. favorites soon!
Have a beautiful day!
the e.l.f. team
How amazing is that? I look forward to them coming back as I genuinely miss them.

It is that time where I say goodybye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time, 
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.