Sunday 29 March 2015

Make Up Revolution Pro Fix Setting Spray Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I struggle with make up lasting a full day as my skin just drinks it up especially moisturising BB creams, tinted moisturises or foundations. I have tried many of the various setting sprays on the market including Elf's setting spray, Urban Decay all nighter/deslicker and MACs fix+. And even though I like all of them for various reasons, the Urban Decay deslicker became my staple setting spray. I was hoping to find something a tad cheaper that worked just as well for everyday use.


When make up Revolution released their pro fix make up setting spray, I had to try it (available here for £5) and the original setting spray: (here also £5) is on my wish list amongst a a number of things. Anyway, I bought the pro fix setting spray a while back and have been trying it out for the past month and I have to say, I am impressed.  
When you press to spray, it comes out in a fine mist which is a good thing as it does not completely drench your whole face. It is also very refreshing and perks you up if you are still tired from having to drag yourself out of bed.
I did find that it helped the longevity of my make up and I use it everyday now in place of the UD deslicker.
Though it is too big for travelling, I will buy a travel size Urban Decay deslick for that very purpose. Nice one Make up Revolution, another product that is fantastic. Love it.

 That is it for now and I will bid you goodbye. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
  Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time, 
Ta Ta for now,

Luscious Lass
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.