Monday 9 March 2015

Loreal Elvive Extraodrinary Oil Review





Hello you little beauties, how are you?
I hope you are all OK?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Loreal Elvives Extraordinary Oil and whether I think it is worth the £9.99 price tag and is available on the Boots website

I first tried these through a couple of hair samples when my hair was extremely dry and at first, I did put a whole sample on and it left my hair extremely greasy which put me off I can tell you but the issue lay with me. I didn't read the instruction which I have to admit, is a major fault of mine, I am extremely impatient. Doh. Anyhow, I read the instructions and realised that I was a muppet and you only need a small , pea sized amount to put on the ends and not your whole head of hair. SO, the big question is, did I like this after figuring out how to use it? Well, in a word, or 2, hell yes. I went out and purchased this and have repurchased this twice now. I love it that much. It really is fantastic.
You can put it on wet or dry hair, though I only tend to use this when I am testing out shampoos/conditioners and they don't work out for me (I don't like waste and like to use things up if possible) and this beauty comes into its own. Love it.
Have you tried this beauty or have you tried any of the numerous hair oils out there? Are there any that you would recommend me to try? I would love to hear your thoughts?

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.