Tuesday 31 March 2015

Garnier Miscellar Water Review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all felling well?

I have been trying the Garnier Miscellar water as my local WIlkos did not have my Loreal alternative in stock, so I thought why not give this a go? And boy am I glad about that. I love it so much that it has become a part of my nightly must have skincare staples. It is currently on offer atm in Boots for £3.33 for a large 400mls here.

I just love how this literally takes off every last grain of make up and grime from the day and doesn't even dehydrate or tighten my skin. It is so refreshing too for those days were you are getting all hot and bothered. Love it and I highly recommend it.
That is it for now, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.