Friday 13 March 2015

Benefit It's Potent eyecream and Total Moisture facial cream review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Benefit Total moisture cream and the It's Potent eye cream. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Benefit to be honest mainly because of the price point, for the prices Benefit charges, I want the products to be amazing and sadly, most of the time, I am left feeling underwhelmed or just pure loathing. Sad, I know. Now that I have admitted that I am slightly biased against Benefit, I will be stating my honest feelings on each of these.

I guess I will begin with Total Moisture: I actually don't mind this, it was a nice moisturiser, was it the most amazing moisturiser I have ever used? Well, no but it wasn't the worst either and for £28.50, it had better be amazing. I much prefer my Bodyshop Vitamin C  moisturiser but more on that in another post but if you do fancy giving Total Moisture a bit of a go, you can get it here or in a sample set in Boots shops.
It's Potent Eye Cream: The price of £25.50 put me off this straight away but having said that, I did love this eye cream though not enough to repurchase (as I said, the price put me off). This does sink into my skin straight away, moisturised my skin and left them rested and hydrated all day. However, I again can get that from my Boots Time delay eye cream, and that is more than half the price. I know which bad boy I will be buying again and again.
Benefit do amaze me with their packaging, ( that is where the money goes I think), some of the products are terrible (for me) but then there are the odd items that I love eg They're real mascara and Benetint (I have those and continue to repurchase). I just wish they weren't so hit and miss. Sad but true.
I guess it is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.