Friday 27 March 2015

March empties

Hello my lovelies how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you my March empties what I have been loving, hating or just feeling a bit meh about.


Primark anti-bacterial hand wipes: WBA as these are really handy to have for when I am walking my dog, they are perfect for that.
Asda facial wipes: WNBA as these were just meh and I only used them to clean swatches form the back of my hand.
Wilko large cotton pads: WBA as I use this particular size for when I am removing glitter nail polish easier to wrap around my nails & finger tips.
Boots cucumber facial wipes: WBA as these are my go to night time face wipes.
Boots essentials face wipes: WBA as these do the job really well.


My little star talcum powder: WBA as this is lovely after a nice soak in the bath.
Bodyshop body butter Strawberry: WBA as this is a fantastic butter and the scent is just divine.
Loccitane body milk: WNBA only because this particular scent was horrendous but the lotion itself was stunning.
Bodyshop almond hand & nail cream: WBA as this is a  lovely hand cream and smells lovely.
Soft & Gentle deodorant: WBA as this is 1 of my favourites.

Radox bubble bath: WBA as this does the job and smells lovely.
Wilko fruit body scrub: WNBA as the scrubby bits are very few and far between. Not the biggest fan though the scent is lovely.
Clairol perfect 10 hair conditioner: WNBA as I thought this did nothing for my hair whatsoever.
Colgate toothpaste: WBA as this is my fave toothpaste.


Pantene conditioner: WBA as this was lovely on my hair and left it soft and sleek.
Insette dry shampoo: WBA as this is just as good as the Batiste with a smaller price tag.
Trevor Sorbet straight Shampoo: WNA as this was not the greatest really left my hair dried out like crazy. Not a fan.
 Trevor Sorbet frizz free shampoo: WNBA even though this was ok I didn't feel as if it did that much for my hair. Just a meh product for me.
Garnier mini conditioning treatment: WBA as this is a lovely hair treatment after using a hair dye.


Urban Decay all nighter setting spray: WBA as this is a brilliant setting spray.
W7 setting spray: WBA as this is a fantastic size for travelling and a decent spray for the  price.
Boots time delay eye cream: WNBA as this did nothing for my under eyes, I didn't feel moisturised.
Gerda Spillman mini primer: WBA as this is just a lovely moisturising primer. Love it.
Carmex lip balm: WNBA as this burned the heck out of my lips, it went straight into the empties bag. Not a chance I was using this again.
Nars pore refining primer: WNBA even though I really liked it, I have found something that I like just as much if not more, and at a heck of a lot of a cheaper price.
Miss Seduce perfume: WNBA even though this had a nice smell, it just didn't smell like that on me. I used it as my bedroom air freshener.
Maybeline baby lips: Wba as it is a nice lip balm not the best but it is ok.


Guerlain gils d'enfer mascara: WBA as this is a blooming brilliant mascara. Though it isn't waterproof, it did not smudge or move for the entire day and night I wore it. I love it.
Essence stay natural concealer: WBA as this is lovely as an under eye highlighter.
No7 eyeshadow stick: WNBA as this is not really my cup of tea though it is nice and creamy just not something I would find myself reaching for again.
Stila eyeliner: WBA as this particular shade is beautiful for the inner corners. Love it.
Pepsi tinted lip balm: WBA as this is so soothing on the lips and the pigmentation is phenomenal.
Benefit ooh la lift:  Wnba as  I much prefer the moonbeam as a highlighter. This is lovely and gives a lovely glow.
Elf colour stick spotlight: WBA as this is just a beautiful cream highlighter and lasts a good while too.
Nails Inc caviar top coat: WBA as this leaves a lovely shine to my nails and helps to keep my nail polish chip resistant a little bit longer than normal.

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.