Thursday 5 March 2015

Stila In The Know palette review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a beautiful Stila eyeshadow palette: In the know. The packaging is made of cardboard though it is sturdy and closes securely with a magnetic clasp. It has 8 fully matte eyeshadows that are buttery soft. The pigmentation is breathtaking and they blend wonderfully. The palette is available here for £25 and it is worth the price, I love this palette and want to purchase both In the Light and In the moment palettes. I highly recommend this beautiful palette though I do only tend to use this in the colder months strangely enough as I feel it is more suited for Autumn but I have used it a couple of times in Spring.




What are your thoughts? Have you tried this palette or one of the other stunners? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.