Sunday 15 March 2015

Boots Time Delay Eye Cream review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Boots Time Delay Anti-Ageing eye cream though I can't find it on the Boots website. I hope they haven't discontinued it as I did love it and hope it is back soon.
I have found it difficult in finding the perfect eye cream for my sensitive eyes and I thought I had found it with this but I am afraid that this may have been discontinued and I really hope not as this was fantastic. 
It did not irritate my eyes, sunk into my skin straight away and left my under eyes so unbelievably brightened and softened that I only really needed to use this once a day. I seriously love this and hope Boots bring it back soon as I miss this eye cream but don't like the other time Delay eye cream that they do. Gutted




It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.