Saturday 7 March 2015

NOTD: Orly Terra Mauve


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you the nail polish I am wearing today: Orly's Terra Mauve. I think you will be aware by now that I love the Orly formula though I don't always like the shade. So, what are my thoughts on this particular nail polish?
Well, it isn't quite showing up as true to the colour as I would have liked but it isn't far off, it is more of a rose colour than the pinky red it is showing up as. I do like rose shades but it does depend on the day and sadly, this is the day that I don't like rose colours. Don't get me wrong, again, Orly have got the formula right but for me, I am not a big fan of the shade but I will try this again with possibly a glitter top coat. We shall see what I think of it then.





I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.