Tuesday 3 March 2015

ELF Mineral Foundation Porcelain Review & Bare Mineral Dupe

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

In todays post, I thought I would share with you a favourite and a bit of a dupe for the Bare Minerals mineral foundation: Elf (Eyes lips face) natural mineral make up. I have both and love both equally and will alway buy the Elf version because of the price point, you just can't lose with Elf make up really.
Anyway, why do I love this so much? Well, I have dry to combination skin and the foundation does not cake up on any dry areas I may have and it doen't slide off when my skin is slick. It covers well though I don't suffer too much with spots though do get the odd blemish and have very dark under eye circles. They have 8 shade ranges from the palest being warm to the darkest shade deep and they even have decent swatches now on their website.
It is simple to use, you tap some of the powder into the lid, swirl a small kabuki brush or stipple brush in the foun dation, and you literally just buff it into your skin. There you go, fabulous skin in seconds. I use this on days that I literally have 5 minutes maximum to get ready. I combine it with a blush, mascara, correcter for the dark circles and gloss or tinted lip balm. Simple and gorgeous. I can't recommend this baby enough and if you want to try it for yourself, it is available here for £5.95 but please remember that ELF always, always have a fantastic offer, so wait for one of those and buy 2 ;)



Anyway, it is that time again where I haave to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.