Friday 27 March 2015

Superdrug Naturally Range Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Superdrug naturally Radient range including the Brightening Microdermabrasion, Renewing night cream, Glycolic overnight peel and the Brightening Radiance balm. These are currently half price with a few other items from their Natural Radiant range here.

Superdrug micro scrub £2.48 (normally £4.99):  Even though this is a gorgeous scent and the colour green, this particular scrub I didn't like. It just didn't scrub my face in the enough and I like to feel the grains doing their job as the grains were just way too big and not that many for my liking.
Superdrug naturally radiant night cream £2.98 (normally £5.99):  I have repurchased this a couple of times already and I just love this stuff, it leaves my skin so soft and feels exactly the same way first thing in the morning. It smells divine too.
Superdrug naturally radiant brightening balm ££2.98 normally £5.99): This really did do what it says on the packaging my skin is so dull and this made my skin look so natural & healthy without looking greasy. Ding dong I'm a happy bunny with this bad boy.
Glycolic Overnight Peel £2.98 (normally £5.99): I hated this with a passion. It dried out my skin something terrible and I already have dry skin. I even tried it when at that time of the month when my skin becomes more combination but it just did not work for me. I did like the smell though but would not recommend it for that alone.

Have you tried anything from the Naturally Radiant range at Superdrug? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.