Wednesday 11 March 2015

Urban Decay Shattered face Palette Review & Swatches

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well?
I don't know about you but I am thankful that we are in March, I know that it shows that the year is going by so fast, however, for me, it means that Summer is just around the corner and I, for 1, seriously can't wait to get my feet into some seriously sexy flip flops. Let my poor feet breathe will ya hehe.

Anyhow, I thought I would share my love for a brand that I have been ignoring (well, sort of) for a number of years and that is mainly because at the time, I was only feeling the love for matte eyeshadow and the only matte items which were the naked basics palettes (and yup, there will be a review of those pretties in the future), not much else. So, a friend help me get my love of all eyeshadow (except glitter, I just cant bring myself to love it, though I can admire the prettiness of them), so I invested in the Shattered Face palette and the Urban Decay love start from there. 
My initial reason for getting the palette was for travelling, which it is perfect for though it has become 1 of my least used palettes for travelling. Why? Mainly because I am very accident prone and I think I could possibly cry if anything happened to this...I love it that much. I take budget travel sets with me that I can more easily replace if I needed or even wanted to.
Ok, now that that is cleared up, I think I should tell you why I love it....the eyeshadow shades alone are just stunning, there are so many different looks I can create with these it is just crazy. Then  you get onto the pigmentation which is just phenomenal, I was super impressed and they blend beautifully. Have I mentioned how good they feel? No? They feel sooooooo good, I mean, when I say buttery soft, I mean more like pure silk, it just makes me go all gooey inside. Sad huh? Lol.
The blusher and highlighter themselves are just as good, matte and they give such a lovely pop of colour to the cheeks. I seriously love this palette.
The Super Saturated Lip Colour is the shade Lovechild and it really is a perfect choice for this palette, it so creamy, pigmented like heck and seriously long wearing. It also comes with a mini eyeliner in Zero, I rarely wear eyeliner but the UD liner are phenomenal, super creamy, easy to blend & work with, once they are set, they do not move and I mean I have to use eye make up remover even on swatches. I love this palette so much it is 1 of my all time favourites and that is saying something.
Have you tried the Shattered face palette? What are your thoughts and are the any UD products that you think I should try or avoid?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.