Sunday 1 March 2015

NOTD: Essie Nice is Nice & Look Beauty Nail Polish Dazzle

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

 
I thought I would share with you a quick NOTD featuring Essie's nice is nice and Look Beauty's dazzle. I seriously think that this has made such a beautiful Spring nail look that I had to share it with you.



Nice is nice is a pale lilac and was opaque in 2 coats. Though I sometimes I have issues with Essie polishes, this was one that I fell in love with, seriously beautiful on it's own but I fancied a little bit of extra. Enter Look Beauty's dazzle and WOW! just how beautiful is that? So mu prettiness to it that I could cry. Ok maybe not cry but still, it is beautiful.
Dazzle is just 1 coat over Nice is nice and was easy to apply, no streaking or gloopiness. A pleasure to use.







It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.