Saturday 21 March 2015

Racinne Moisturiser

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you? I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Racinne ultimate power cream, I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift with a subscription to Glamour in the middle of last year. Trying to find somewhere to repurchase this has been a bit of a nightmare and I am seriously gutted about it as this is fantastic. I know it is an expensive cream but I just love it and would seriously repurchase if it became easily available here in the UK. Having said that, I will give you an honest review in case you can get this moisturiser where you are.
This sinks into your skin like a dream, I could feeling it hydrating my skin almost instantly, which is difficult to do as my skin is currently changing as I get older. My skin alternates between dry/sensitive and combination which makes it all the more amazing that this cream works all month round. It doesn't leave your skin greasy, does not sit on the skin either. I stay hydrated all day and even through the night, it really is a fantastic cream and I cannot recommend this highly enough.

I guess it is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.